Summit 2018: Pre-Conference Education Classes
Kick off the conference with our complimentary, full-morning Education classes on Tuesday, May 22.
All attendees are invited to attend these special sessions, comprising highlights from five of our most popular classes from our acclaimed Customer Education curriculum. All classes begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at Noon.
- Course 501 and 502: Reporting Essentials | Larry Braun, Information Builders
- Course 971 and 800: iWay/Omni-Gen | Michael Florkowski and Rob Mace, Information Builders
- Course 361 and 761: WebFOCUS Security Administration | Lori Pieper, Information Builders
- Course 390 and 391: Self-Service Analytics With InfoAssist+ | Sandy Stulberger, Information Builders
- Course 105: Extending WebFOCUS With the Core Language | Veronica Thomas and Nat Poe, Information Builders
The beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando will host Summit 2018, from Tuesday, May 22 – Friday, May 25. This year's conference officially begins on Tuesday, and boasts a new agenda with more than 130 sessions.