Summit 2018 @ the Rosen Shingle Creek | Orlando, Florida
In 2018, Information Builders brings its Summit User Conference to sunny Florida:
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, Florida 32819
Make a Reservation
To secure a room for Summit 2018, you can:
- Book online
- Call the hotel at (866) 996-6338 (toll-free), or (407) 996-6338 (local), and identify yourself as an Information Builders Summit Attendee
Check-in: 3:00 PM; Checkout: 11:00 AM
* Reservations must be made using a major credit card, and accompanied by one night's deposit plus tax; all guests except for those accessing government per diem rates will be will be charged for one night's stay plus tax prior to arrival. Anyone checking out after 1:00 PM local time will incur late charges as follows:
- Guests who check out between 1:00-3:00 PM: 25 percent of full guest room rate
- Guests who check out after 3:00 PM: Full guest room rate
- Single Occupancy Guest Room: $145
- Double Occupancy Guest Room: $145
- Government rooms at the prevailing government per diem rate. Government Attendees should call (866) 996-6338 (toll-free), or (407) 996-6338 (local), and identify yourself as a government employee to book the government per diem rate with a hotel room reservations agent. Although no room night deposit is required, you must still give a credit card number to hold the reservation. You will be expected to present a valid tax-exempt Government Issued certificate at check-in in order to receive the government per diem rate.
**Rates are based on availability until May 8. Group rates are available for three days before and three days after the Summit dates based on availability. Taxes are currently 12.5 percent (subject to change). Children 17 years old and under are free when occupying the same room as their parents or one adult (up to a maximum of four guests per room). Hotel charges $20 per night per adult (over 17 years of age) for the third and fourth adult in a room.
At check-in, all hotel guests must provide a credit card and address that will be used to cover all incidental costs.
Cancellation Policy: Any reservation not cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged the first night’s room and tax.
Room Rates include:
- No resort fee
- Complimentary basic wireless Internet access in guest rooms and public spaces (lobby lounges, pool area, and restaurants) for up to three devices per guest room
- Complimentary access to the hotel's fitness center
- Complimentary scheduled, individual transportation to Universal Studios and SeaWorld
- 25 percent discount on rounds of golf and club rentals at Shingle Creek Golf Course (based on course availability), including golf cart and range balls for individual golfers, and the ability to charge to guest's room
- Complimentary access to tennis courts day and night
- 25 percent discount on all published Spa and Salon Services, with tax and service charges to be applied to the discount rate
- Ability to charge food and beverage outlet purchases from nearby Rosen Centre Hotel and Rosen Plaza Hotel to Shingle Creek guest room
- Complimentary USA Today newspapers available in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary self-parking on a space-available basis
- Complimentary roll-aways and cribs upon request, based on availability
- Complimentary 800, credit card, and local calls from the guest's room
- Complimentary printing of airline boarding passes in the hotel lobby
Airfare, airport, ground transportation, and hotel costs are the responsibility of each attendee.
Summit Ground Transportation Instructions
The Rosen Shingle Creek is conveniently located on Universal Boulevard 12 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Discounted round-trip airport/hotel ground transportation is available via Mears Shared Ride Shuttle. Please be sure to select the center image (van) for the shuttle services.