Summit 2018: Conference Agenda
The beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando will host Summit 2018, from Tuesday, May 22 – Friday, May 25. This year's conference officially begins on Tuesday, and boasts a new agenda with more than 130 sessions. Summit 2018 ends at noon on Friday, providing plenty of flexibility for attendees to get home for the holiday or extend the stay with a terrific room rate.
To see important agenda information about our check-in times, receptions, meals, and more, check out these key conference times.
Pre-Conference Education Classes
All attendees are invited to kick off the conference with our complimentary, full-morning Education classes on Tuesday, May 22, comprising highlights from five of our most popular classes from our acclaimed Customer Education curriculum
- Course 501 and 502: Reporting Essentials | Larry Braun, Information Builders
- Course 971 and 800: iWay/Omni-Gen | Michael Florkowski and Rob Mace, Information Builders
- Course 361 and 761: WebFOCUS Security Administration | Lori Pieper, Information Builders
- Course 390 and 391: Self-Service Analytics With InfoAssist+ | Sandy Stulberger, Information Builders
- Course 105: Extending WebFOCUS With the Core Language | Veronica Thomas, Information Builders
Summit 2018 Analysts
You're only as successful as the company you keep. We have a stellar line-up of industry analysts and thought leaders ready to share their knowledge and expertise as they discuss trends, strategy, and more.
Browse Full Agenda by Track
Summit labs are some of our most popular sessions, and fill up very quickly. Therefore, we provide pre-conference registration periods to give attendees the ability to sign up for the labs they desire. Below is this year's registration schedule, for Preferred and Standard registration attendees. Registrants will receive e-mail notifications with further lab registration details.
For complete information about our Summit 2018 Labs, read the pdf.
Preferred – Guaranteed Four (4) Labs
- Registration opens Friday, April 27 at Noon and closes on Friday, May 4 at Noon
Standard – includes up to three (3) labs
- Registration opens on Monday, May 7 at Noon and closes on Monday, May 14 at Noon